Intellectual property is a category of property that includes intangible creations of the human intellect. There are many types of intellectual property, and some countries recognize more than others. The most well-known types are copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets.
- Registration of a Trademark - Two concepts we need to keep in mind before starting.
- Can I trademark a mark already registered?
- Can I have a Bad Faith Trademark Registration?
- On "Dia de la Raza" Thinking About Cultural Heritage.
- What is a valid specimen?
- Who should be the owner of my trademark?
- 2020 Review on Trademarks
- Decoding the Trademark Application Legal Fee
- House marks and Its Hidden Importance
- The protection of Cartoons
- When two trademarks are considered too similar...
- Stop don't trust misleading companies!