When it comes to obtaining legal status in the US, it can be very confusing, ensuring accuracy and taking the right steps is critical to being approved. The Law Office of Giselle Ayala Mateus provides a comprehensive portfolio of services in immigration law, helping clients in Family Immigration, Naturalization, Employment Immigration, or Temporary Visa matters. Know More...
- Visitor Visas
- Academics and Artists Visas
- Employment Visas
- Resident Status
- Uncontested Divorce
- SIJS, VAWA, Waivers
Small businesses face many situations for which they require legal services. An attorneys' insight into certain aspects of your business can make a difference. We can help you lay a strong and solid foundation to support your business as it grows and avoid potential pitfalls before they arise. Read more...
- Election structure of operation (e.g., limited liability company (LLC), corporation, DBA, partnership)
- Business formation and dissolution
- Real estate matters, including leases
- Partnership agreements, joint venture agreements, and strategic alliance agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of deal term sheets, LLC operating agreements, and shareholder agreements
- NDAs and confidentiality agreements
- Internet and technology-related agreements and other agreements;
- Formation of tax-exempt not-for-profit companies (e.g. 501(c)(3));
Whether you are an artist, a small business or a non-profit, the reality is the same, in today's world creativity is the factor that defines success, protecting what you value the most is fundamental. Read more...
- Trademark Registration Flat Fee Service
- Copyright Registration
- Cease and Desist Letters
- Right of publicity