Business Formation Services for All
There are tax and legal considerations when it comes to organizing your business as something different than a sole-proprietorship. Incorporation can allow to protect personal assets, acquire limited liability, especially in risky endeavors, and take advantage of deductions tax benefits provided to the business.
- Why it may be a good idea to incorporate my business?
- What entity is best for my business?
- What is a corporation?
- After incorporation... What's next?
- What is an LLC?
- What is a Partnership?
- You are not partners anymore. What happens with your IP now?
- What happens after I decide to close my business?
- What is a Joint Venture?
- What is NDA?
- Stop! Don't trust misleading companies!
- Ownership v. Control v. Income ... Selecting a Business Entity ...