Welcome to the Law Office of Giselle Ayala Mateus, we are ready to handle your legal needs.
LLC formation | Business Corporation Formation | Partnership Organization | Professional Services Corporation Formation | DBA Filing | Application for Authority | Corporate documents | Contracts and business compliance | Business Dissolution | Start-Ups Programs
Trademark Registration | Trademark Renewal | Trademark Prosecution | Copyright Registration | Copyright Defense | Cease and Desist Letters | Patent Filing | Clearance Searches | Websites and Privacy | Trade Secrets Counseling | Trademark Audits | Right of Publicity
Green Card Marriage-Based Petition by a U.S. citizen or a Resident | Green Card Petition for Children by a U.S. citizen or a Resident | Petition for a family member outside the U.S. | I-130 Petition for Alien Relative | Green Card Renewal | Green Card Removal of Conditions | Fiancé Visa | Process to become a U.S. citizen | DACA | Waivers for applicants subject to grounds of inadmissibility (Unlawful presence, Unlawful entry, Criminal Conviction, Public Charge, etc.) | Student Visas | NAFTA petitions | Employment petitions (Work visa, Green Card, Petition for Worker's Family) |
Strategic Legal Solutions.
You don't need an attorney to recite you the law, you need one that uses it to get you results. At the Law Office of Giselle Ayala Mateus, we tailor the strategy to fit your legal matter.
Call, Get you Answers, Change the World. The Law Office of Giselle Ayala Mateus offers specific monthly plans for those who need an affordable attorney to consult on specific legal issues.
During an immigration interview, a court appearance, a contract negotiation, or a threat of litigation, the office will defend your position and protection your interests.
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Reasons that explain why you want to hire this office
- Personal contact with the attorney. While the office handles your matter you can keep in contact with your attorney without filters or intermediates. We understand that even though paralegals are fundamental for law firms, the client wants to communicate with the lawyer.
- Understanding of the importance of a job well done. When it comes to legal matters whether the projects are about immigration, business, or contracts, we understand that the results have a direct impact on people's lives.
- Easy access to information. One of the main concerns of clients is the difficulty of receiving updates about their case or being able to consult the documents of the file. This office works with Clio for Clients, allowing easy access to information.
- No appointment required to make phone calls. Communication is what builds trust. We understand that.
- Service driven office. Our professionals understand that a practice focused on serving others is what makes the difference.
- Comprehensive portfolio of services. The office provides legal services that cover immigration law, business and contracts, and intellectual property.
- Cybersecurity tools. In a world where digital communications are inevitable, we use high-tech tools to protect your privacy.
- Record-keeping practices. You have the right to know what you are paying for and the activities conduct to handle your matter.
- Multiple payment methods accepted. Our office accepts all credit cards, checks, money orders, and cash.
- Office easy-access location. Right there in the corner of the 23rd St.
- Multiple explanations if necessary. Before filing papers or handling a negotiation on your behalf we explain the legal issues of your case, risks and opportunities, and probable results. If you have more questions, feel free to call.
- No surprise fees. Most of our services are provided under a flat fee arrangement, not hourly fees. Additionally, we consult with you before incurring high expenses or taking on complex matters.
- Continued learning. Our office attends CLE programs on a monthly basis to keep up to date on the latest legal developments.
- Local office global perspective. To make a strategic assessment of your legal transaction we consider your short and long-term goals.
- We are open on Saturday. We understand that weekdays can be extremely busy, if you need to meet with the office in Saturdays, we have you covered.