If you are here is because you have a situation you want to resolve. We are here to help you. There are two possibilities, that you already know what you need, or that you're navigating to find the legal office that is in the best position to help. In either case, we would like to invite you to schedule a free consultation. During the consultation, we will have the opportunity to know each other and to learn how we can work together.
Are there any benefits to scheduling a free consultation?
This is a fair question. Some attorneys use the free consultation to promote themselves, others give consultations that are too short, and others just don't know how to help you. That said, let's see what are the benefits of scheduling a free consultation.
1. The consultation is free of charge. This means that there's absolutely no risk on your part.
2. The first meeting with the attorney is focused on creating a safe space to make questions and build trust. Additionally, you will be able to measure how can help you this potential legal advisor.
3. Although time-limited, during the consultation you can achieve a lot. If you prepare thoroughly you can use the consultation to clear those specific issues that brought you here.
4. Full confidentiality. Under the rules of professional responsibility applicable to attorneys in the U.S., all information shared in furtherance of legal counsel is confidential whether you hire the attorney or not.
5. Free consultations are usually limited to about half an hour. So you won't get into the fine detail of your case. However, they offer a real opportunity to assess the office and to clarify any major concerns you have.