Planning for and minimizing risk is essential to every business, especially when it comes to small businesses. By retaining our office you will access a team of forward-thinking professionals, who can design a cost-effective strategy that protects your business from start-up to exit planning. Our office organizes and forms new companies for prospective business owners, which includes choosing an appropriate legal structure, drafting internal governing documents, and providing legal counsel in matters related to corporate governance. A properly set-up and well-maintained company can shield its owners from personal liability, minimize the tax impact, and provide flexibility.
- Know More...(e.g., limited liability company (LLC), corporation, DBA, partnership)
- Business formation and dissolution
- Real estate matters, including leases
- Partnership agreements, joint venture agreements, and strategic alliance agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of deal term sheets, LLC operating agreements, and shareholder agreements
- Formation of tax-exempt not-for-profit companies (e.g. 501(c)(3));
- Single Member LLC Formation
- LLC Formation
- LLC Name Change
- Doing Business As
- P.C. or PPLC Formation
- Limited Partnership Formation
- Benefit Corporation Formation
- Application for Authority
Usually, contracts are not being properly documented in writing and people unreasonably rely on a handshake or oral agreements that provide no protection, most of the time. Moreover, even the contracts that are put in writing, they may not satisfy the requirements of a valid contract under the laws because of poor drafting. A contract is binding and enforceable if there is an offer, acceptance, consideration, mutual assent, an intent to be bound, and both sides agree on all of the essential terms.
The Internet has changed the way the world thinks about business. To provide effective solutions, or team design strategies that help create a strong foundation while providing the flexibility necessary to adapt as developments in this ever-changing landscape occur often. In the field of Internet Law, our office provides legal counsel E-Commerce regulations and Advertising. Whether you are an entrepreneur launching your first e-commerce business or an established social network, publisher, website, technology provider or other Internet platforms or a company, school, or organization our office can provide the counsel needed at different points along the way.
- Internet and technology-related agreements and other agreements
- Website Terms and Conditions.
- Non-solicitation of Ideas Agreements.
- Website or mobile application audit/review
- Phone or email consultation and recommendations
- Revisions based on your requests.