A contract is a tool to manage risks
- What are the basic requisites of an enforceable contract?
- Why do I want to hire an attorney to review a contract?
- Sale of goods agreements
- Refund policy
- Founders Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- LLC Operating Agreements
- Employee Offer Letter
- LLC Member Withdraw Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Non-disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Employment Agreement
The service includes:
- Review of a contract of 10 pages max.
- One hour consultation (or two 30 minutes sessions)
- Website or mobile application audit/review
- Phone or email consultation and recommendations
- Revisions based on your requests